We propose full turn-key solution for biomass to solid fuel conversion
The mission of Biogreen Africa company is to implement the waste-to-energy solutions of ETIA on the African market.
As an exclusive distributor of ETIA products, we offer full biomass to solid fuels conversion systems based on patented Biogreen® technology. We propose complete technical solution for transforming biomass into valuable fuels that can be easily transported and stored.
Our offer includes:
- Full EPC (Engineer, Procure and Construct) contract for converting biomass into high-energy content solid fuels with using ETIA – Biogreen® technologies
- Engineering services – Project Ownership Assistance or Project Management Assistance on the whole technical chain, starting from the preparation of the biomass up to full system
- Operation and maintenance contracts on the commissioned equipment
From biomass to solid fuel
Collection and transportation of biomass residues carries out significant expenses due to low density, high-moisture and low calorific value of fuel. Due to the increasing demand for clean solid fuels, we decided to propose complete system of upgrading the biomass residues into full value, standardized solid fuel with high density, low moisture and high calorific value. Our systems, based on unique, patented Biogreen technology, achieve this goal locally, without creating additional transportation costs for the Customer. Torrefied fuel is easy to store and characterized by high hydrophobic properties and high heating value up to 24 MJ/kg.
Biomass processing includes the following step:
- Feedstock preparation. Segregation, cleaning, shredding and drying of biomass for creating uniform material.
- Densification. Increasing the density of biomass residues by pelletizing it.
- Torrefaction (roasting) of the solid fuel by using low-temperature pyrolysis conversion process that leads to increasing the energy content per volume.
Biogreen® – Patented system for thermochemical conversion of biomass and waste
Biogreen® is an innovative and patented by ETIA process for thermochemical conversion of biomass, plastic and waste. It includes an exclusive and patented pyrolysis system that extracts useful substances to be used as a source of energy or a renewable product for green chemical applications.
System’s principle bases on the the Spirajoule® technology, an exclusive process for thermal treatment. Thermal treatment unit is designed with a low voltage electrically heated worm screw conveyor. The screw heats the product as a result of the Joule effect. The product temperature is precisely controlled basing on the heating screw temperature setting; the dwell time is regulated by screw rotation speed setting.
For more information please visit www.biogreen-energy.com